Peer reviews are consistently implemented throughout many world-wide educational institutions. It is important to note that a peer is at an equal level to the person being reviewed. A peer review only takes place to reflect upon the positive benefits of the training experience. This short course will define the benefits of implementing a peer-based professional programme.
Within the course you will access:
- Video lecture defining the purpose and benefits
- Peer to peer recording template
- Guidelines on how to implement the program
- Podcast from 'Education Transformation'
We wish you every success!
- Transformation Consultancy - Director
- Australian Training Awards - Independent Evaluator
- Kiribati Institute of Technology - Teaching & Learning Adviser
- Marine Training Center, Kiribati - Specialist Teaching and Learning Adviser
- Adventist Development Relief Association, Mongolia - International curriculum developer and presenter
- Co-host of the podcast 'Education Transformation'
- Co-author of Equipping Educational Leaders
- Co-author of Vocational Instruction Learning Manual